Soul Search

Monday, January 09, 2006

Broadband Service in Capital of Malaysia... .

A new broadband service provider has posted advertisement and hoardings in neighborhood. So I call up their Customer Support number
Me : Hello I am _____ I stay at ______ wanted make inquiry about _______
Customer Support Lady : Whats your problemlaaa ?
Me : Hello I am _____ I stay at ______ wanted make inquiry about _______
Customer Support Lady : Ok ... (starts to rattle off information at speed of light)
Me : Can You please email me details on my email-id it is abc@xyz.com
Customer Support Lady: Can you sms me your email-id at +60____________
Me : fine ( I jot down number ) …

After sending sms to the given number I receive response after an hour or some thing
The first sentence is
Broadband SMS : ‘Sorry my internet connection does not work… neway here are the details #$%&*%^&’


I see another of my attempt to get broadband connection attempt die its death in this Cosmopolitan ….

Happy New Year 2006

I
Unsui 4:20 PM

1 Comments:

nice one....why don't u try learning their language....:)
--kuldeep

Add a comment