Soul Search

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Empathy with English August .

Running felt splendid,clockwork movement,the criss-cross of arm and leg,rhythm and balance,the steady healthy panting,the illusion that the body was being used well.

Had read English August twice before and for some strange reason packed it on my way to KL. In many ways it turns out Agastya and myself or rather life in Madna ( the town in which Agastya Sen was posted as IAS officer) and KL have so many parallels to draw. The thought suddenly striked my mind as I returned from my jog.For someone who normally doesn't stick to any routine leave alone fitness routine,I have been regularly running around 3-5 kms , around the nearby park,rather been upping my number of laps twice per week , preferring stairs over elevators to reach my 12th floor apartment.

Is this just to get fitter or just to throw a bone to satisfy my mind ,which is feeling not being sufficiently challenged or just an affirmation to prove I am still alive ....


I

Unsui 7:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment