Soul Search

Thursday, July 14, 2005

A New Pair Of Sandals....

I bought a pair of sandals, they really looked nice and one look at them I decided to buy them. It was like a story of love at first sight.

I tried them on in the shop they fitted well and felt great to my feet. I couldn’t wait till I could start using them .With lots of joy and anticipation I wore them, as I walked on road I started to experience shoe-bite and rather than enjoying the feeling of wearing great pair of shoes all that I could feel was pain and agony, On returning from my walk I saw my feet had blisters on them.

Now I am wondering whether to chuck the pair or continue using them in a hope that my feet and the shoes will gradually arrive at common understanding and will adjust to each other over a period of time


I
Unsui 2:18 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment