Soul Search

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Innocent Text Messages ??

Ever since I have taken charge of my cellphone I get these innocent ,witty,corny text messages from "A cellphone Number".While I was away the cellphone was used by my dad ,on checking with him I learnt that these have been regular visitors in the INBOX ..rather only visitors . so sometime two-three weeks back I replied the message and explained the mistaken identity case . The person on other side vehemently says that the number is given to him by some girl he met at some college festival last year. Now when I tell him this is the third year I'm using this number .he apologizes . the messages stop

Last few days again they resume one every couple of days. So finally today I call him ,Ask him about the unsolicited messages .. he apologizes profusely and explains some of his Groups are still referring the number. I hope the Text messages are done away for good .

But all the same it raises so many questions in mind ....


I

Unsui 12:44 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment