Soul Search

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The Three P's @ Experiential Level

Last year I had read a book 100 Guitar Tips You Should Have Been Told by David Mead where David had stressed three P's for every aspiring Guitarist
Patience Persistence Practice. And Intellect of mind agreed "Ahh so very wonderful....this is what I say always.this is what every one should know ...."

Well saying and throwing statements like these in regular conversations or while making statements on any & every matter one deals is so very simple.But to experience these every day and every moment in addition to Mindfulness,Awareness of Sensations, Annicha (immpermance),and equanimity was what I learnt at 10 day Vipassana workshop.

The journey has just begin how much of the above said qualities I understand at experiential level and how much of these permeate in my daily life Only time will tell.

for more information please check Vipassana Meditation Website



I

Unsui 6:26 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment