Soul Search

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Free : Cool Audio Book

Tolstoy wrote this short story in 1886. But I was reminded of it today in a different context. I usually shop for my music,books (& sometimes electronics) on this popular site say ABC.. recently I find a cool audio book from ABC for loyal customer.
now the problem is the cool audiobook is product of site DEF and I created a user account there to download my book. So what the big deal someone might say

But the Cool book is not in popular MP3 format so I ended up downloading DEF's browser to play my cool audio book on my Laptop. now DEF is also giving me 2 audio books free every month ... So one may ask well what is the problem. Problem is the Cool audio book can be directly downloaded on Apple iPod and now I'm convincing myself how 3 hours of my daily commute can be productive if I can listen to the audio books on cool jazzy easy to carry iPod

Apart from the Question How much needs does a person have ,another thought that strikes me is how the right marketing tactics may induce a customer think of buying a product which may not really be on his/her wish list to start with.


I



Unsui 11:03 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment