Soul Search

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Filmi Chakkar

Last week a colleague of mine with whom I have worked in Minneapolis had a good news to share "Its a Boy !!!" .I know this person ever since when we worked together few years back in Mumbai.Apart from the fact that he is very competent in his skills,very helpful,one more thing he is well known is as a die hard Aishwarya Rai Fan screen savers wallpapers,Posters et al

Coming back to Baby Talk,when I learnt this good news I called him to wish him & his wife for 8 pound 25" bundle of joy. After exchanging pleasantries and afore mentioned specs I inquired so what are you naming him ? Prem !! Pat came the reply. Whaaat hey I know you are a Ash fan..what on Earth made you name your son after Salman's (Ash's Ex-) lucky screen name? I was kinda Puzzled ."You know what? you were the first one to catch this !!" he replied. "Actually my wife is a die-hard Salman fan.So this one was her call" he laughed sheepishly

I am looking forward to wish him someday when he becomes Proud Papa of Parvati(Paro)

I
Unsui 7:31 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment